New ADESA OpenLane Improvements
OPENLANE is continually adding new features to make purchasing and selling wholesale vehicles easier and faster than ever. Here are some exciting new enhancements to the website:
- Quickly search for vehicles at ADESA auctions
- Buyers can search for vehicles with frame damage
- Easily search for “Specialty Inventory” such as boats, RVs, motorcycles, etc
- AutoCheck discrepancies and exceptions are now displayed in the Vehicle Detail page
To learn more please click here for full details. Please contact Dealer Services at 866-969-0321 if you have any questions.
- More space available for your company description
- Condition Report PDF now available for all dealer-consigned units from the Live, Pending and Sold panels
- Remove the vehicle from auction from the Offer Review panel
- Delete your unsold vehicles from the Unsold panel
Search Interest Report
The OPENLANE Search Interest Report ranks the most common vehicle searches on the Open Auction. This report includes the top 25 ranking for make and model as well as the top 5 ranking for vehicles by body style.
Click here to view the report.
News & Updates
Important Auction Changes
ADESA and OPENLANE are busy building a stronger marketplace for buying and selling wholesale vehicles. Please take note of the important changes outlined below.
- Vehicle listing categories updated
- Vehicle listing category for non-dealer consigned inventory has changed
- Arbitration requirements with CarsArrive transported vehicles have changed
- Check-by-fax payment option discontinued
- Floorplan payment processing fee
- Pre-delivery inspections replaces former post-sale inspections option
- Title delivery options expanded
Please click here to learn more.
Your AuctionACCESS ID Number Is Required
OPENLANE is joining ADESA and more than 210 physical and online auctions in North America that use AuctionACCESS for managing access to wholesale auctions.
Dealer Representatives must submit their individual AuctionACCESS ID number to bid, buy or sell on the Open Auction at OPENLANE. Your access to OPENLANE-powered CLOSED auctions will not be affected.
Please click here or call Dealer Services at 866-969-0321 to submit your AuctionACCESS ID Number today.
Please note: Consignors that do not have a dealer license (such as banks, fleets, repo/recovery agents and other commercial sellers) are EXCLUDED from this requirement and DO NOT have to submit an AuctionACCESS ID.
Andrew Boyce is the General Manager at United Auto Sales in Utica, New York and Steet Point Auto Group in Yorkville, New York. Andrew started buying and selling on OPENLANE in February of 2012 and has been pleased with the products and services offered.
“In the short time we have been using OPENLANE, we’ve had great success buying and especially selling online. I’ve used another online auction before but never had the same level of success selling that I had with OPENLANE in just 3 months. OPENLANE makes buying wholesale inventory easy and efficient. The condition reports are very accurate and transportation is just a click of a button. Plus, OPENLANE has the best customer service – I talk to my account manager at least 3 times a week. I highly recommend OPENLANE!”
United Auto Sales
Utica, New York
In this Issue:
Customer Service FAQs
- New Website Enhancements
- Search Interest Report
- News and Updates
- Dealer Spotlight
- Current Incentives
- Customer Service FAQ
- Upcoming Events
Q: I’m having issues using the single sign-on from ADESA.com. How can I fix it?
A: In order for single sign-on access to be enabled, your browser’s security settings must be set to accept cookies. If you have any questions, please call an ADESA OpenLane Customer Service Representative at 866-969-0321 or email email@example.com.
Take advantage of these limited-time promotion today. Please CLICK HERE for details.
- Avis Budget Special Sale with Rental Vehicle Purchase Incentive
- Order a Third Party Inspection for just $30 per vehicle
League of Southeastern Credit Unions
June 13-14, 2012
JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
Visit us at booth #805
NAFCU Annual Conference & Expo
July 24-28, 2012
Gaylord Opryland Resort
Visit us at booth #609
Click here to subscribe a friend or colleague to receive our newsletters.
For questions or comments about this newsletter, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.